Did you know 99% of the wondrous artifacts in the museum are donated or funded by caring individuals, just like you? The museum is a non-profit organization that is able to open its doors each day to visitors- free of admission because of these benefactors. Of course, there are a few items that would enhance the museum’s ability to tell a better story or enrich our visitor’s experience that we would like to add to our collections. Please consider giving a monetary gift on our museum website Donations page or if you are in the possession of an item on our wish list, please consider contributing or bequeathing the piece to our museum for all to share!
Our Wish List
- Pullman Conductor’s Step Stools (2+)
- Pullman Troop Sleeper Car Bench Seats
- Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad WWII poster or sign presenting Chessie’s mate -“Peake”
- Male Mannequin with stand
- Video camera and tripod to record Oral Histories
- Blank DVDs for Oral Histories